Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £18000 per annum
22 days ago
Trainee Vehicle Parts Advisor - Coventry.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.
Salary: Up to £18,000 basic salary.
Are you someone looking to develop within your career within automotive parts? Then this may be the role for you… Our client is looking for someone they can train into the Parts Advisor role, by giving their employees the opportunity to use and expand their skills and knowledge.
For this role previous experience within the Parts advisor role is not essential, however the candidate will have previous experience within motor trade industry, the ideal candidate will require a driving licence, but no more than 6 points, hold excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Working closely with customers & building rapport both face-to-face and over the phone.
* Ordering and receipting of automotive parts.
* Delivering parts to customers on occasion.
* Ensuring that all goods received are checked and binned accurately.
* Taking a pro-active approach to selling additional parts or services to the customer.
If this Trainee Parts Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Coventry, please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.