Up to £16000 per annum
7 months ago
Trainee Service Advisor Required in Swindon
Fantastic Opportunity to Get into the Motor Trade
Excellent Training Provided
No previous industry experience required
Our Client requires a Trainee Automotive Service Advisor working in their successful motor trade dealership in Swindon.
As a key customer-facing role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers in the service department; as such good communication skills are essential.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements.
- Agrees with the details of the work that is to be carried out.
- Co-ordinates workshop activity to deliver agreed on work.
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Works as a full member of the Centre team.
- Knowledge of a main dealer computer DMS system.
You will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to sell additional products and services to our customers.
Face to Face Customer Service Experience is Essential.