Up to £16000 per annum
23 days ago
Trainee Service Advisor Required in Swindon
Fantastic Opportunity to Get into the Motor Trade
Excellent Training Provided
No previous industry experience required
Our Client requires a Trainee Automotive Service Advisor working in their successful motor trade dealership in Swindon.
As a key customer-facing role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers in the service department; as such good communication skills are essential.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements.
- Agrees with the details of the work that is to be carried out.
- Co-ordinates workshop activity to deliver agreed on work.
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Works as a full member of the Centre team.
- Knowledge of a main dealer computer DMS system.
You will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to sell additional products and services to our customers.
Face to Face Customer Service Experience is Essential.