Trainee Bodyshop Estimator Required in Hampshire
Salary: up to £20,000 basic DOE + OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday - full time, Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Our automotive client has an exciting, rare opportunity for a Trainee Bodyshop Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator to be based in Farnborough, Hampshire.
They are seeking to employ a candidate who is highly interested in developing a long-standing career within the accident repair sector of the motor trade, can dedicate themselves to learning the role quickly in order to go above and beyond expectations.
You will be responsible for:
* Inspecting damaged vehicles.
* Identifying correct repair methods.
* Dealing with customer enquiries.
* Promoting additional services - upselling.
* Prepare computerise and manual estimates.
* Obtain authority from insurance companies.
* Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues alike.
* Attention to detail - making sure everything is correct and within cost limits.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Previous Motor Trade experience in either a Bodyshop or Accident Repair Centre is preferred but not essential to be considered the role.
If this Trainee Bodyshop Estimator Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Camberley, Surrey area then please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.