Up to £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Trainee Vehicle Estimator / VDA Required in Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Circa £18-24k
- Hours: 45 Hours per week Inc Sat AM Rota
The Successful Trainee Vehicle Estimator must have automotive experience within parts, service, accident repair or workshop.
Our automotive client has an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Bodyshop Estimator to be based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
They are seeking to employ a candidate who is highly interested in developing a long-standing career within the accident repair sector of the motor trade, can dedicate themselves to learning the role quickly in order to go above and beyond expectations.
Maybe you are a technician, parts advisor, panel beater etc looking for a change of direction. This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!!
The Trainee Vehicle Estimator will be responsible for:
* Inspecting damaged vehicles.
* Identifying correct repair methods.
* Dealing with customer enquiries.
* Promoting additional services - upselling.
* Prepare computerise and manual estimates.
* Obtain authority from insurance companies.
* Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues alike.
* Attention to detail - making sure everything is correct and within cost limits.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Previous Motor Trade experience is essential for this role.
If this Trainee Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Oxfordshire area then please contact Kenny at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.