Up to £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are in search of a Transaction Manager to join our Client's Volume Main Dealer in the Newbury area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Transaction Manager! Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Transaction Manager:
- A Basic Salary of up to £20,000 + an OTE £55,000
- Monday to Saturday working Hours with Sundays on Rota (Day off in the week)
- Company Benefits
- Company Car
Duties of a Transaction Manager
- Selling financial and insurance products to the centre's customers - penetration rate monitored weekly
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Transaction Manager
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I;
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client's team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Transaction Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!