Up to £45000 per annum
15 days ago
Transaction Manager required in Gloucester!
- £45,000+ uncapped annual earnings plus a company car!
- 5 day working week!
- Opportunity to work with a growing car brand based in a key location with strong footfall/inquiry rates!
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
- Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- An uncapped and realistic on-target-earning of up to £45,000+ per annum subject to sales performance.
- Personal company car.
- 22 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full manufacturer-approved training.
- Company pension and various staff benefit scheme.
- Opportunity to work with a growing car brand based in a key location with strong footfall/inquiry rates.
- 5 day week where the working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 am-6:00 pm, Saturday 8:30 am-6:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am-4:00 pm. You will work a rota; on your first week you receive two days off in the week and on your second week you receive one day off in the week and a Sunday off.
If this Transaction Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.