Up to £60000 per annum
7 days ago
Transaction Manager Required in Salisbury
£25,000 Basic + £60,000 OTE Depending On Experience
45 hours Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm + Weekend Rota
Prestige Main Dealer, Company Car Included
Our Client, A Prestige Main Dealer is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Transaction Manager. The purpose of the Transaction Manager is to create an engaging retail experience for new and used car buyers so that the customer does not buy a car from anywhere else. Ultimately, delivering this experience will improve sales conversion, profitability and loyalty.
The TM is responsible for enhancing customer relationships and progressing the sale of the car, F&I, service plans and accessories. Crucial to this role is an ability to gain customer trust and build loyalty. Responsibilities will include, part exchange valuations, finance package tailoring and delivering sales results for the branch.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing an immediate experience to the customer
- Assist with the sale of the car, accessories, paint protection, GAP and insurance products
- Produce finance quotes and proposals and process finance documents for pay-out
- Part exchange appraisal and price delivery
- Close sales
- Report to sales manager on deal by deal basis all income generated by product type
- Encourage showroom (or home) visits when enquiries are by telephone or online
- Enquiry management and knowledge of every enquiry
- Ensure follow up after enquiry, in line with company SLAs
- Identify parity renewal opportunities from Key to Key
- Responsible for contacting all 'last chance' finance leads
- Mentor and Develop team of Sales Executives
If you are looking for a new challenge and have a proven track record in Automotive Sales Management, this could be your opportunity to take the next step in your career!
If this Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ollie at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Sales Managers to Dealer Principals.