Up to £50000 per annum
3 months ago
- Used Car Sales Controller Needed
- OTE of £50,000
- Company Car
- Open to existing Sales Controllers or Business Managers
- Fantastic Dealer Group
- Great Step in your career!
My Client, a Volume Main Dealer in Cambridge, is looking to recruit an Used Automotive Sales Controller to drive the business forward at one of their main car dealerships.
As a automotive Sales Controller you will report directly to the General Sales Manager and oversee the sales operation.
You will be responsible for maximising profitability per unit sales, exploring sales opportunities and managing all sales enquiries.
The main challenges within this role will be:
* Assisting with the sale of new and used cars,
* Helping to direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it,
* Implementing effective sales plans,
* Advising customers of finance and insurance products and services,
* Monitoring payments,
* Managing finance agreements,
* Working to meet and exceed sales targets,
* Ensuring the whole sales experience is delivered to every customer.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
For your hard work Our Client is offering a starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum (negotiable pending experience). A Company Car, workplace pension scheme and fantastic career prospects. You would be required to work 08:30 - 18:00, Monday to Friday with a day off during the week. You would then be enrolled on the weekend rota.
If this Sales Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, please contact Jack Williams at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.