Up to £40000 per annum
9 months ago
* Used Car Sales Executive required in Carmarthenshire.
* Basic salary of up to £10,000 per annum with an OTE of up to £35-40,000 per annum.
* Monday to Saturday with day off in the week and Sunday on a rota.
Our client an independent used car dealership in Carmarthenshire region are currently recruiting for a Used Car Sales Executive to join their business.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and working as part of a friendly sales team, as a Used Car Sales Executive, you will be required to sell used cars, accessories, finance and insurance related products and warranties with the aim of reaching and exceeding targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advise customers of any delays. You are required to ensure demonstration vehicles are well maintained, clean and available at all times. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing the vehicle. You must demonstrate the features of the car and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible you will need to live in the Carmarthenshire region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Carmarthenshire. You will also need to have a strong and stable track record in car sales and ideally come from a used car focused background. Overall you will require a desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity that becomes available. AUK driving license with minimal points is also mandatory.
For your hard work, our client is offering for both roles…
* Starting basic salary of £10,000 per annum.
* Uncapped on-target earnings of up to £35-40,000+ per annum based on sales performance.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall gain a day off in lieu).
* Access to company vehicles for personal use.
* Contributory workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house training provided as and where necessary.
The hours worked for this role are 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday (one scheduled day off in the week), 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday, and 1 in 2 Sundays 10:30am-4:00pm.