Up to £65000 per annum
2 days ago
Used Car Sales Manager Required in Poole
Great Earning Potential - £65k OTE
An exciting has arisen to join the Sales Team at a Prestige Dealership in Poole. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the successful applicant will assist the Dealer Principal and General Sales Manager in developing a Retail Used Sales strategy for Poole, focusing on capturing all available revenue streams, and development and utilisation of human resource to achieve the business objective.
Main Purpose of this Used Car sales Manager Role:
- Managing the retail and trade stock to achieve desired margins and stock turn levels.
- Monitoring pricing and market conditions to insure enquiry levels remain high to achieve budgets.
- Achieving optimal return of investment through margin control, stock turn, preparation control, sales process and F&I sales in accordance with the Company objectives.
- Co-ordinating sales staff to insure enquiries and sales opportunities are maximised and the sales process is followed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continually review the financial situation, examining all accounts, daily and weekly operating controls and dealer composite figures and franchise/industry KPI's, taking corrective measures and actions as deemed necessary.
- Take steps to increase market penetration in used sales, in order to achieve budget.
- Plan, organise, direct, coach, lead and motivate the Sales Team taking steps to create a professional and customer-focused environment.
- Ensure used vehicles are traded-in professionally using the approved appraisal system.
- Maintain effective control of expenses in line with budget objectives.
- Ensure at all times Company risk is minimised.
- Minimise vehicle stock holding costs and interest charges.
- Ensure cost-effective used vehicle stock management within funding plan constraints.
- Continually review vehicle debtors to ensure Company policy on vehicle debts is applied.
- Achieve Manufacturers set unit targets.
- To regularly monitor the length of time vehicles remain at the dealership and associated costs, and prices adjusted accordingly.
If this Used Car Sales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.