Up to £36000 per annum
2 months ago
- Used Van Sales Executive required in Cwmbran!
- £10,400 basic salary with £36,000+ uncapped annual OTE per annum!
- Company vehicle with private fuel allowance!
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 weekends required and 1 in 2 Fridays off work!
Our client, an independent used van dealership based in the Cwmbran region, are currently looking to recruit a Used Van Sales Executive for their growing dealership!
Reporting to the General Manager as a Used Van Sales Executive you will be required to sell used vans, finance, insurance, and various other associated products and services with the aim of reaching and exceeding sales targets. You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress. You will be required to resolve any queries which may arise and collect payment from customers before releasing their van. You must explain warranties/service arrangements and demonstrate the features of the van and offer any other support that may be required.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in Cwmbran or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cwmbran. Previous or present automotive sales experience is highly advantageous however our client is open to considering candidates from a strong and stable customer service/retail sales background that are interested in undertaking an exciting new challenge in the motor industry. Overall you will need to be a quick learner, have excellent customer service skills, a positive and helpful attitude, and the drive, energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £10,400 per annum.
- Uncapped sales related bonus scheme giving you an on-target-earnings (OTE) of up to £36,000+ per annum.
- Your own personal company vehicle with private fuel allowance.
- 20 days annual holidays allowance plus bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you gain a day off in lieu to compensate for it).
- Full in house training provided.
You are required to work Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 weekends required and 1 in 2 Fridays off work.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.