Up to £36000 per annum
6 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Senior VAG Diagnostic Technician required in North West London.
- Hours: Mon - Fri (08:30 am til 5:30 pm) plus Saturdays mornings on a rota
- Salary upwards of £30K - negotiable depending on experience + bonus
Our client, a well-established dealership who pride themselves in the support and training of their employees, are looking for a Senior VAG Diagnostic Technician to join their expanding and successful team.
The Senior VAG Diagnostic Technician will be required but not limited to:
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles efficiently.
- Be competent with electronic and mechanical diagnostics.
- Be competent at fitting new accessories.
- Work using your own initiative.
- Be a problem solver.
- Have your own hand tools.
- Have a full drivers licence.
To be considered for this Senior Diagnostic Technician role, you must be a minimum of level 3 qualified with Diagnostic experience and have been on VAG Training courses.
If the above applies to you and this VAG Diagnostic Technician role could be of interest, apply today!
If this Senior VAG Diagnostic Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North West London please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.