Up to £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
VAG Qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required in Warrington
- £26,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30 & 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30-12:30
- Regular manufacturer training
Our client, a leading Main Dealer in Warrington, requires a VAG Trained Vehicle Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
In this important role in their service department you will be fully competent in the servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards, and be the Technician on site.
As well as technical competence in the mechanics of a vehicle, you may have a thorough knowledge of the electrical and electronic components of a vehicle and be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
Requirements for this role:
- You must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics
- This vacancy is based in Warrington and as such candidates must live in, or be able to travel to the Warrington area.
- You MUST be a qualified VAG technician with certificates to prove etc.
This is an excellent role with a highly competitive salary and good career development opportunities; our client's vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
If this Vehicle Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Warrington, please contact Naomi Jenkins.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.