Up to £21000 per annum
7 months ago
Valetor / Yard Assistant
We are seeking a Valetor / Yard Assistant to join our Client's Independent Bodyshop in the Feltham area.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with a new workshop and during a time of exciting expansion in 2020!
Our Client is offering the successful Valetor / Yard Assistant:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £22,000
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY!
Duties of a Valetor / Yard Assistant with our Client
- Valeting both Cars & Commercial Vehicles
- Assisting Preppers / Detailers when necessary
- Looking after the Yard and helping Drivers to organise everything
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Valetor / Yard Assistant
- Previous Valeting experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a professional Valetor / Yard Assistant to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Valetor / Yard Assistant role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.