Up to £35000 per annum
4 months ago
LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Thurrock, Essex.
- Working Hours: Shifts on Rota
- Basic Salary: Up to £33,000 + Quarterly Bonus
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client, a commercial dealership in Thurrock who pride themselves in exceptional customer service and providing employees with the ultimate job satisfaction are looking for an LCV Technician to complement their team.
You will be required to:
- Service and repair a variety of vehicles.
- Have the ability to work on brakes, suspension and clutches.
- Work efficiently both independently and within your team.
- Support colleagues and have a "jump in" attitude to assist colleagues if/when required.
To be successful in this LCV Technician role you will need to be Level 3 qualified with the valid UK driving license and your own set of tools.
Although Commercial Van experience would be ideal, our client is happy to interview Car and HGV Technicians also.
If you're a skilled LCV Technician looking for a new opportunity, then apply today.
If this LCV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Zoe Osborn today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.