Up to £30712 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
LCV/Van Technician required in Swansea.
- £13.50 per hour.
- Split shift of 6 am-2 pm Monday to Friday week one and 2 pm-10 pm Monday to Friday week two. One in two Saturdays 8 am-1 pm.
Our Client, a Commercial Vehicle Franchise Dealer in the Swansea area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced LCV/Van Technician for their busy Automotive Service Department!
LCV / VAN TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
The successful LCV / Van Technicians key objectives will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally be qualified to Level 3 standard in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. You will also ideally need 2-3 years of experience of working with Light Commercial Vehicles. You will also need a full UK driving licence with minimum points.
For your hard work as an LCV / Van technician, our client is offering…
- Starting hourly rate of £13.50 per hour.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer accredited training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-established local business.
In this LCV / Van Technician role, you are required to work alternate shift patterns of 6:00 am-2:00 pm Monday to Friday in week one and 2:00 pm-10:00 pm Monday to Friday in week two. Alternate Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this LCV/ Van Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!