Up to £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Van Technician Needed at Nottingham Automotive Business.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5, NO WEEKENDS.
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience.
The role as a Van technician:
- Repairing vans and other fleet vehicles.
- Performing minor cosmetic body repairs.
- Assist with specialist vehicle conversions.
What you need to apply:
- Appropriate experience in repairing vehicles, ideally vans but car technicians or HGV technicians are also encouraged to apply.
- Either qualifications in vehicle repair or time-served skill.
- Body shop or vehicle conversion experience would be great but mechanical experience is the only prerequisite for applicants.
- A team-minded mentality, willing to adapt to company methods and ethos.
What you will get as the successful Van Technician:
- A Monday to Friday role - NO WEEKENDS.
- The chance to learn new skills in body repair and vehicle conversion.
- A genuinely varied role - this is not an out and out workshop role doing the same things every day.
- A non-PLC, non-franchise environment with the various freedoms that this entails.
Please get in touch with applications or call with queries.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.