Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £31000 per annum
16 days ago
LCV Technician / Van Technician required for commercial workshop.
- Basic salary is £31,000.
- Working hours are 4 on 4 off nightshift; 6am-6pm. (40hrs/week).
- Opportunity to join a reputable and nationally recognised company!
A minimum requirement for this position is 3 years post-qualification experience (level 3 NVQ or equivalent) in a commercial workshop.
My client looks after a well-known fleet of commercial vehicles in the West Midlands. You must be able to hit the ground running in this fast paced workshop, having the ability to complete complex mechanical work to a high standard. Diagnostic knowledge and capability will aide your application.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
Van Technician / LCV Technician person specification
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
Please note, this is a 4 on 4 off nightshift opportunity, please only apply if these hours are suitable. In return, comprehensive on the job training will be provided to further your Automotive Career!
If this LCV Technician role interests you, or you would like to know about other LCV Technician roles in the West Midlands, please contact email@example.com today!