Up to £32000 per annum
21 days ago
Van Technician Required in the Luton area
- Up to £30k basic
- Monday to Friday 8:00 - 16:30
- Established Commercial Main Dealer
Our client, a Commercial automotive main dealer based in the Luton area require an experienced van technician to join their team.
To be successful in this automotive Van Technician / Mechanic vacancy, you must be training to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, you must have current workshop experience, ideally working on commercial vehicles. You must also have a full UK driivng licence and own your own tools.
The Van Technician wil be required to work Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:30.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
Van Technician / LCV Technician person specification
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
Driving Licence is Essential
In return for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary based on experience up to £30k basic.
If you would like to find out more about this automotive van technician / mechanic vacancy based in the Luton area, please contact Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.