Up to £32000 per annum
13 days ago
Van Technician / LCV Technician required in Runcorn, Cheshire
- Up to £30,000 Basic
- £32,000 OTE
Our client, a car leasing company in Runcorn, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Light Commercial Vehicle Technician / Van Mechanic to join their busy service department.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
Van Technician / LCV Technician person specification
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
In addition, the Van Technician should be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
If this Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Runcorn please contact Ian Bowker at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.