Up to £21000 per annum
4 months ago
Sales Administrator Required in Chelmsford
- Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5.30 pm
- Salary Per Annum Up to £21K
Our client, an Automotive Dealership in Chelmsford is seeking an Administrator to join their Administrative team.
Applications are sought from those working an Administration role or those within the Motor Trade with transferable skills.
The Sales Administrator tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Tax New and Used Vehicles
- Processing of documents and paperwork to aid the smooth running of the business
- Set up Warranties
- Check and Maintain Reports, Demo Stock Report and Monthly Demo Write Downs
- Maintain Payment Records and Conduct Relevant File Checks
- Process and Track Department of Motor Vehicle Registrations
A suitable Sales Administrator for our client will ideally have vehicle administration experience within a Dealership. They will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be highly organised with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks managed and possess a positive attitude towards work.
The successful Sales Administrator will need to have strong time management and capable working on their own however also communicating well amongst a Team.
Basic salary for this role is up to £21,000. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9-5.30.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Joel at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.