Up to £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Vehicle Appraiser/Buyer required in the Gloucestershire region!
- Starting salary of £20,000 per annum with uncapped on-target-earnings of £45,000!
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-4:00pm!
- Due to the position being field based you will ideally live in the Gloucestershire region or very nearby to ensure suitable coverage for this vacancies region.
- Previous experience in vehicle purchasing/buying is highly advantageous however non-essential provided you come from a strong car sales/customer service background.
- Overall you will need to be self-organised and proactive given you will be working independently with minimal supervision.
- As the face and voice of our client's business you will have a passion and ability to give amazing customer service.
- The Vehicle Appraiser / Buyer will be confident talking to our client's customers, be able to develop rapport quickly, and enjoy working towards targets that give you the opportunity to earn more the better you do! Lastly, a UK driving license with minimal points is mandatory.
- Starting basic salary of £20,000 per annum.
- Performance related bonus scheme creating an uncapped on-target-earnings of £45,000+ per annum.
- Company car and business fuel provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with associated training provided and the chance to grow with the business.
- A chance to work with a business that strives to be the best in the used car purchasing market and has an average Trust pilot score of 4.8 out of 5.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-4:00pm.
If this Vehicle Appraiser / Buyer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucestershire please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Car Sales Executive Jobs through to Vehicle Appraiser / Buyer Jobs.