Up to £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Car Buyer Required in Orpington, Kent
- Circa £35k Basic Salary
- £45k Per Annum
- Opportunity to work with Prestige Vehicles
Our Client, a Prestigious Independent Used Car Operation in the Orpington area is currently looking to hire an experienced Buyer for their busy Automotive Garage.
The main duties of this Vehicle Buyer Role will be:
- To achieve agreed stock purchasing levels
- To develop approved supply links to ensure supply chain meets site requirements in terms of both volume and product mix.
- Ensure that all financial controls in respect of the purchase of used vehicles are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that all vehicles purchased meet the company stock profile requirements
- Process all relevant documentation in respect of vehicles purchased to ensure vehicles are prepared and placed into company stock with the minimum delay.
- To continually monitor used vehicle values and trends to ensure stock held and future purchases are purchased competitively.
- Provide advice and support to sales management in respect of used car values to assist the part exchange process to ensure that accurate valuations are placed on vehicles.
- Provide recommendations to management in respect of vehicle trends and stock mix based on trade and supplier contacts.
- Identifying good quality used vehicles that will sell and are profitable
- Negotiating prices with dealers for best deals and best margins
- Building up a network of trusted dealers to trade with
- Advertise in various social media for "wanted" vehicles that are in high demand.
What our Client Expect of the Successful Vehicle Buyer:
- Significant experience of luxury cars is essential
- Experience of valuing/buying vehicles. Using various pricing tools; cap, control etc
- Hours of work are: Monday to Friday - 8.00am-6.00pm, Saturdays on a rota.
- Please note we do not attend physical auctions.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Buyer Vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Dealership and Automotive Jobs in Kent, please get in touch with Beth Allen today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.