Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) Required in Northampton.
Up to £37,500 basic / OTE £40,000 p.a.
Monday to Friday 7.30am-5.00pm / Saturday rota (1 in 3) 8.00am-12.00pm.
A Automotive Accident Repair Centre based in Northampton is seeking to employ an experienced Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
Working alongside the Site Manager, the successful candidate will deliver a professional and profit driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI's, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people management skills.
You will be responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
* Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
* Compiling a report about the customer's vehicle.
* Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
* Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate must:
* Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
* A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator.
* A full driving licence is essential.
* An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Vehicle Estimator / VDA Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Bodyshop Jobs in Northampton then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.