Up to £35000 per annum
5 days ago
Vehicle Damage Assessor / Workshop Controller or Bodyshop Receptionist
£28 - £32k Basic DOE + Overtime + Bonuses
Family Run Accident Repair Centre with a Great Reputation
Automotive Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damage Assessor Required For Vehicle Accident Repair Centre in Camberley, Surrey.
Our Client, an accident repair centre are looking for an experienced Bodyshop Controller / Estimator to join their Team. Due to expansion a position has become available with this well respected repair centre in Camberley, Surrey.
You will be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of vehicle repairs. You will need to have experience in overseeing all specialist areas and be confident in ensuring that repairs are being carried out as effectively and promptly as possible.
You will be responsible for assisting with assessing the level and extent of damage to vehicles following accidents. Determine if the vehicle can be repaired and the work that needs to be carried out in order to repair it.
Duties may include:
* Negotiating contracts with material suppliers.
* Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs.
* Supporting team members when required.
* Maintaining equipment used in the bodyshop and ensuring regular services and maintenance checks are monitored.
* Recruiting personnel to ensure the bodyshop is adequately staffed.
* Directing team members in handling day to day problems.
* Assessing the extent of damage to the structural, body, mechanical, electrical and interior components of the vehicle.
* Estimating parts and labour costs to repair damage.
* Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair costs and recommendations.
As a Bodyshop Controller / Vehicle Damage Assessor you will need to demonstrate:
* The ability to keep up to date with developments in engine and electrical technologies.
* Good knowledge of Audatex and other Bodyshop workflow systems
* Strong management and leadership skills.
* Good communication and organisational skills.
* The ability to work under pressure.
* Problem solving skills.
* The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Hard work and experience will be rewarded accordingly. With a basic salary of £32,000+ there is room to grow within this Motor Trade Bodyshop business.
Monday - Friday with 45 hours contracted per week & Saturday mornings on a rota.
This company prides itself on the longevity of their employees and therefore only candidates with a stable work history and interest in the brand will be considered. We will be looking for a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role.
Estimating / VDA / Audatex experience is essential.
The position is based in Camberley Surrey, so you will need to live in the area or be able to travel to the area on a daily bases.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Bodyshop Jobs in Surrey and South West London please contact our dedicated Automotive Recruitment Specialist Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.