Up to £31500 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Damage Assessor Required in Westbury
Basic Salary of up to £30,000 with OTE of £31,500
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Company Has An Excellent Reputation
A Bodyshop based in Westbury are seeking to employ an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
You will be responsible for:
* Meeting and greeting customers.
* Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
* Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
* Compiling a report about the customer's vehicle.
* Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
* Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful candidate must:
* Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
* A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator.
* A full driving licence is essential.
An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Vehicle Damage Assessor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Westbury please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.