Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £30000 per annum
11 months ago
Vehicle Estimator Required For Accident Repair Centre - Wolverhampton
Salary £25k to £30k per annum
Hours 40 hours per week (08.30hrs - 17.00hrs) Monday to Friday
Holiday 20 days holiday per year (plus statutory holidays) rising to 25
Duties to include but not limited to:
* To inspect damaged vehicles and assess the full extent of the damage sustained, assess the cost of repair and time scales
* To identify the correct prescribed repair method
* To prepare computerised and manual estimates
* To obtain authorities as appropriate from insurers and customers
* To communicate effectively with peers, engineers and technicians to ensure understanding of correct vehicle repair methodology
* To ensure that any supplementary work is authorised by the customer
* Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
* Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
* Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
* Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
* Must have current Audatex certification and be a team player
* Vehicle damage assessor / VDA background essential
* Customer Service and administration experience
* ATA qualification or be a time served technician
* Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
* Reliable and hard working
* Microsoft Office experience essential i.e Word, Excel, Outlook
* Knowledge of EMACS advantageous but not essential
* Current driving licence required
This Estimator Vacancy is one of many Accident Repair Jobs in Wolverhampton and West Midlands, please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK.