Up to £40000 per annum
4 months ago
VDA/ Estimator Required for Independent Accident Repair Centre
Up to £40k Per Annum
Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm - 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
ATA would be preferable but not essential
Our client, an Independent Accident Repair Centre based in the Dartford area are looking for a VDA/ Estimator to join the team.
The estimating department is responsible for estimating all damaged vehicles, and sending to insurance companies for authority. All estimates need to be created as accurately as possible to minimise any leakage. Estimators need the estimate to cover all repairs and re-assess, if needed, so as to create the correct times, and costs, to be authorised. A good relationship with engineers, and customer care, is most important in this role, and must be sustained at all times.
* Liaising with customers by phone and in person
* Liaising with insurance companies
* Estimating damage to customers vehicles
* Estimating using insurance companies preferred computer system
* Estimating on or off site
* Evaluating vehicle to repair costs
* Estimating by insurance guidelines
* Responsible for supervising unqualified staff as necessary
* Ordering correct parts with parts department (genuine or non genuine)
* Attaining correct repair methods
* Update customers of repair status
* Liaising with other departments
* Updating online insurance systems
* Give maximum customer care throughout
* Imaging vehicles throughout stages
* Updating insurance companies as requested
* Creating job cards with repair methods attached
* Obtaining repair authority
* Updating communication log on Auto Flow.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £40k per annum, which is dependent on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and you will work 1 in 3 Saturday morning's on a rota.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Estimator Job or any other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact George Webb at Perfect Placement Today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.