Up to £34000 per annum
25 days ago
Bodyshop Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA)
Prestige Main Dealer
Haslemere Area (Close to A3)
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 Only.
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our Client a Prestige Main Dealer is looking to recruit a new Bodyshop Estimator.
The successful candidate for our Bodyshop Estimator position will have some experience in a high-pressured environment.
A large part of the Bodyshop Estimator position involves:
- Carrying out estimates accurately, in detail acceptable to the Manager and sending these to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring you clearly identify and understand the customer's needs and desires.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the full range of competitors' products and services.
- Informing customers of additional repairs needed over and above those estimated for, including approximate costs and revised completion.
- Liaising with insurance companies / third parties to access necessary claim information.
- Carrying out all estimate follow-ups.
- Handing over completed vehicles ensuring customer satisfaction with work carried out.
- Making sure a constant communication is adhered to at all times with approved repairer.
- Assisting the Workshop Controller to achieve recorded completion dates or advise Bodyshop Administrator of issues affecting completion date.
- Responsibility for work quality and final checking of all vehicles for both the repair and completion stage.
You will be able to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Confident and professional communication skills.
45.5 Hours per week, Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:00 with 30 mins lunch.
Basic Salary of circa £30,000 + Bonus.
This vacancy is based in the Haslemere Area and our client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Estimator Jobs in Haslemere, Guildford, Farnham, Bordon, Hindhead, Petersfield, Surrey & Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment Specialists.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.