Up to £37000 per annum
9 months ago
VDA / Estimator required in Luton.
- Basic 34K
- OTE of up to 37K
- ongoing training
We are seeking an experienced VDA / Estimator in the Luton area. Our client is one of the largest repair groups in the country.
Our client is part of a large national network of accident repair centres across the UK. Our client focuses on providing top quality training to enable their colleagues to deliver the best possible customer experience to every customer.
Our client is offering the successful VDA / Estimator:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £34k basic
- Bonus opportunity available
- Ongoing training
- Fantastic company benefits
Duties of a VDA / Estimator with our client, may include:
- To carry out computerised estimates using Audatex
- To communicate with customers to provide repair information and an indication of completion time
- To compile all relevant information and complete supporting documentation
- To record all estimate / repair information on the Advance system
- To monitor progress of the vehicle through the repair process
- To complete reports
- To identify opportunities for non-insurance related repairs and sell additional labour and parts
- To conduct mobile and drive by estimates
- To check that payment for chargeable work, VAT and excess has been made prior to releasing a vehicle
- To maintain and secure allocated equipment
- To assist other team members as and when required
What our client expects of their VDA / Estimator:
- Experience of working in the motor trade industry
- Experience working as a VDA / Estimator
- Audatext trained / ideally ATA however not essential
- Fantastic customer service
If you would like to find out more about this VDA / Estimator role based in Luton, please get in touch with Gavin at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.