Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator required in Birmingham.
- Working hours are 8am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday; Saturday mornings are as required, generally 1 in 4.
- Salary is to be discussed upon interview, depending on qualification and level of experience.
My client, an established and family run Bodyshop are looking for an experienced VDA to join their tight-knit team in the Birmingham area. If you have a wealth of knowledge of accident repair and you are looking for a new challenge this could be for you!
Duties as a Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Liaising with Bodyshop and Insurance companies
- As a Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be recording a list of damages that need to be repaired
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out
- Calculating the time required to complete the repairs
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor / Bodyshop Estimator will:
- Have previous working experience as a Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Be experienced in using Audatex or Glassmatix
- A full driving licence is Essential
- An ATA qualification will aid your application to this Vehicle Damage assessor position.
2020 is looking to be an exciting year, with heavy investment into the facilities and equipment being conducted. This will include some of the state of the art technology the industry has to offer!
An absolute minimum requirement for this role is 3 years experience in a VDA role, an ATA accreditation will benefit your application but is not essential. Audatex knowledge is a must.
If you are interested in this bodyshop role, or you would like to know about other bodyshop positions in the Birmingham area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.