Vehicle Damage Assessor
We are in search of a Vehicle Damage Assessor to join our Client’s Volume Main Dealer in the Basingstoke area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their team in a brand new state of the art body shop! Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Damage Assessor:
• A Basic Salary of up to £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
• Monday to Friday Working Hours!
• No Weekends!
• Overtime is Available!
• Company Benefits
Duties of a Vehicle Damage Assessor:
• Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
• Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
• Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
• Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Damage Assessor:
• Eye for Detail
• A Can Do Attitude
• Quality Awareness
• Experience Working Within a Bodyshop Environment
• Communication Skills
• ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
If this Vehicle Damage Assessor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Basingstoke please contact Maisie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!