Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Estimator/ Vehicle Damage Assessor - Bournemouth
£30-35k + Bonus DOE
Our Client, a highly successful and well-established Accident Repair Centre based in Bournemouth, Dorset is seeking to employ a highly experienced automotive Bodyshop Estimator/Vehicle Damage Assessor to work within their busy yet friendly Company.
You will be responsible for:
* Maximising Paint & Body Centre profitability through the use of professional sales techniques.
* Maximising customer awareness of all available Paint & Body Centre and Retailer services.
* Ensuring the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
* Maintaining excellent standards of departmental administration.
* Helping the Paint & Body Centre and Retailer to achieve industry-leading standards.
Your key tasks will include but not limited to:
* Provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, time and pricing calculate accurate charges for all parts, labour, paint & materials and other costs for repairs.
* Provide methods of repair from Manufacturer or Industry approved sources.
* Promptly prepare and present invoices following completion of work, ensuring all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for and obtain payment in line with company procedures.
* Receive and register payments for work carried out and ensure that the correct company procedures are adopted for verification of payment, handling, transferring and depositing cash for the Paint & Body Centre (if applicable).
* Ensure compliance with all health and safety / environmental / company policies.
* Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as requested by Operations Managers.
You will need to be of the highest calibre to work at one of the largest sites within the group and be forward thinking, driven, passionate about the accident repair industry.
In order to be eligible for this position, you will hold strong and successful experience in vehicle estimating and ideally be Audatex trained/qualified. Automotive Technical Accreditation (ATA) training would be advantageous but is non-essential.
Salary is fully negotiable dependent on experience.
If you have the experience and skills required for this Vehicle Damage Assessor Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs in Dorset then contact Laurie at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies.