Up to £32000 per annum
9 days ago
- Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor required for Main Dealer in Burton-on-Trent
- Basic Salary up to £25,500 with an OTE of up to £32,000
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30-5:30 + 1 in 3 Saturdays 0830 - 1230
- Join a Large Regional Company, and Develop your VDA career!
Our Client a Bodyshop in the Burton-on-Trent area is looking for a Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor to join their team.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customers' vehicles are accurately and fully assessed for damage and repairs required.
- Ensuring the efficient use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- Liaise with customers, engineers and other third parties ensuring job retention and the highest level of customer satisfaction.
You will need to be of the highest calibre to work at one of the busiest sites within the group and must be forward-thinking, driven, and passionate about the accident repair industry.
Experience, and ideally a certificate for the use of Audatex is required for this VDA / Vehicle Estimator role, and is deemed as an essential need for the client, for any successful applicants.
If you have the experience and skills required for this Vehicle Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor Vacancy or want to know more about other Motor Trade Jobs in the Derbyshire region please call Ethan Simpson at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.