Up to £33000 per annum
12 days ago
MET Technician / MET Fitter Required in Yeovil
ATA Accreditation or Manufacturer Qualification Essential
Open To Applicants From a Main Dealer Mechanical Background
Up to £16 Per Hour!
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced MET (Mechanical Electrical Trim) Fitter to join their Bodyshop team based in Yeovil.
A successful MET Technician will be required to fit and strip both mechanical and body parts from vehicles including body panel, interiors, gear boxes etc. as well as remove engines, gearboxes, suspensions and carry out four wheel alignments.
Responsibilities as an MET Technician:
- Carry out all mechanical and bodywork on allocated jobs.
- Dismantling, fault-finding & diagnostic work.
- Re-assembly with new parts as required.
- Inspections and testing.
- Identify faults or work that is found to be required, or considered to be advisable in the interests of safety.
- To carry-out road testing of vehicles when required in a safe and legal way as instructed, checking for roadworthiness.
- Ensure that the identity of the customer is established prior to informing them of any details.
This MET Technician role would suit someone primarily from a Bodyshop background but would also suit a candidate with a dealership background. You must have a working knowledge of diagnostic equipment and be a highly organised and methodical individual to succeed in this highly demanding role.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Vehicle MET Fitter / Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yeovil please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.