£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Paint Sprayer required in Ross-on-Wye
Basic salary fully negotiable pending experience
Monday to Friday 40 hour week with occasional Saturdays when required
Fantastic career progression opportunities
Our client, an automotive vehicle accident repair centre located in the Ross-on-Wye region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Sprayer to join their business!
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, your key responsibilities as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer will include…
* Fulfil all tasks to the customer's complete satisfaction.
* Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
* Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the accident repair centre.
* Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
* Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
* Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
* Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
* Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
* Seek clarification from the Bodyshop Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.
In order to be eligible for this role, you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Sprayer to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. Overall you will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy working environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Candidates with an ATA accreditation or any experience of MET repair methods or panel beating would be highly advantageous but it is not essential.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary negotiable pending experience and current earnings.
* Uncapped performance related bonus scheme.
* Overtime subject to availability.
* 20 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Any necessary in-house training provided.
* Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing local accident repair centre.
Working as a Paint Sprayer you are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday with flexible working hours and overtime subject to availability within the uncapped bonus scheme.
If this Bodyshop Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ross-on-Wye please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Paint Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.