dependent on experience
14 days ago
- Vehicle Paint Technician required in Newport!
- Fully negotiable starting salary plus a bonus scheme and overtime!
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday!
In order to be eligible for this role you will ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Paint Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum or alternatively have strong and stable time-served experienced working as a Vehicle Paint Technician. You will need hold a driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of workmanship in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual holiday plus the bank holidays and your birthday off work.
- Full in-house training provided.
- Fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing accident repair centre in the region.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Due to the acquisition of a major new account almost doubling their workload, our client a growing automotive accident repair centre in the Newport region are currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Paint Technician to join their busy bodyshop.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer your key objectives will include:
- Fulfill all tasks to customer's complete satisfaction.
- Complete the assigned jobs within the estimated paint times.
- Safeguard the customer's vehicle and its contents while in the workshop.
- Ensure that all vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to the customer.
- Carry out repairs according to best practice and procedures.
- Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas and equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Seek clarification from the Service Manager if a work order is not clear or seems to be incorrect.