Up to £34000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Prep Technician required in Tonbridge
Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with OTE of £34,000
45 hours per week
Manufacturer dedicated training programmes
Our Client, a Main Car Dealership in the Tonbridge area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Prep Technician for their busy Automotive Workshop.
The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Customer Satisfaction (CSI): To take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service that means Customers would not consider using our competitors.
* Technical Knowledge: To maintain high level of technical and specialist knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements.
* Efficiency: To consistently maintain high levels of overall efficiency (hours sold vs. hours attended).
* Quality: To uphold Company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised.
* Delivering our Duty of Care: To ensure 100% compliance with the Vehicle Health Check process and that repair order write ups are clear and concise.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you or you would like to find out about other Car Technician Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Sevenoaks and Kent, please contact Beth Allen now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.