North London, London
Up to £23000 per annum
9 months ago
Vehicle Progress Chaser required in North London
- £23,000 basic salary.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm!
- Main Car Dealership
The Vehicle Progress Chaser key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Used Car Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team.
- Checking the progress of the car throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining the presentation of the site's standards within the showroom and forecourt.
- Arranging internal preparation of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
- Ensuring all stock is properly photographed and advertised at all times.
- Driving and progressing all sold and new cars through the workshop, dealer transfers and vehicle collections.
If this Motor Trade Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in North & North West London, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!