Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Sales Administrator/ Finance Analyst
National Multi-Franchised Main Dealer
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am till 5pm
Working within the companies busy Accounts Department
Our client a Main Car Dealership in Chingford, East London, urgently requires an experienced Vehicle Sales Administrator.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Monthly vehicle and parts stock reconciliation.
- Demonstrator usage reporting to Head Office.
- Monthly statics Brand Reporting
- Petty Cash issuing and replenishing.
- Banking support.
- Purchase Ledger invoice authorisation and cost allocation.
- Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts.
- Head Office self-audit reporting.
- Month end reconciliations.
- Sales Admin support
- Ordering vehicles.
- Bringing vehicle into stock.
- Vehicle invoicing.
- Vehicle registrations.
- Registering Warranties and AA's.
- Dealer transfers.
Working with and providing a quality service to support the sales function within the Motor Trade Car Dealership is an essential part of the job.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, be an excellent organiser with a conscientious and detailed approach to all tasks handled and possess a 'can-do' attitude to work.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have sales administration experience in the Motor Industry and be familiar with AFRL.
In return Our Client offers a competitive salary with the working hours being Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Automotive Admin Job or any other Automotive Jobs in Chingford, please contact James at Perfect Placement Today!