Up to £25000 per annum
11 days ago
Vehicle Progress Coordinator required in Cardiff!
£25,000 basic salary!
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm!
Our client, a franchise approved premium car dealership in the Cheltenham region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Progress Chaser for their busy Sales Department
Reporting to the Used Car Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team, your key responsibilities will include:
* Checking the progress of car throughout the sales process and ensuring they are effectively progressed.
* Maintaining the presentation of the site's standards within the showroom and forecourt.
* Arranging internal preparation of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
* Ensuring all stock is properly photographed and advertised at all times.
* Maintaining used car display area to ensure the sites high standards.
* Driving and progressing all sold and new cars through the workshop, dealer transfers and vehicle collections.
* Previous experience as a Vehicle Progress Chaser is desirable but non-essential.
* Previous experience of working within an automotive dealership within the Sales or Service Departments is desirable but non-essential.
* Previous experience of vehicle detailing or valeting is desirable but non-essential.
* Exceptional organisational skills and prioritisation skills, with the ability to multi-task.
* A customer centric approach, always striving to deliver service above customer expectations.
* Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Capable of conversing with others pleasantly, clearly and effectively.
* Ability to be assertive when required.
* Treat your accountabilities and responsibilities as personal commitments.
* Impeccable standard of personal presentation.
* A UK driving license with minimal points
For your hard work our client is offering...
* Starting basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
* Performance related bonus scheme creating an on-target-earnings of £24,000 per annum.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house training provided.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with an industry leading brand and business.
As a Progress Chaser you are required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm.