Up to £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Sales Support Team Leader for Commercial Dealership in Cardiff.
- £25,000 basic salary per annum.
- 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
Our client, a large Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Sales Support Team Leader for their busy Automotive Sales Department!
Reporting to the Sales Support Manager and working as part of a team, your key objectives will include…
- To effectively lead the sales support team and all aspects of the sales support process.
- Ensure that the sales support team follow the sales process at all times and effectively allocate workload equally between the team.
- Proactively process orders for fleet key accounts, company vehicles and demos from point of order through to delivery including ordering, progressing, invoicing and taxation.
- Ensure the team deal files are completed in a timely manner for review and to ensure they are prepared ready for scanning by the sales support team.
In order to be eligible for this role you will require previous experience of sales administration in the automotive sector (ideally within a franchise approved dealership) alongside being IT literate and ideally have experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system. Team leam exoerience within this role is a preference at this stage though it is not essential. A UK driving license is also advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of up to £25,000 per annum.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance
- A workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded business.
You are required to work a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday.
If this Vehicle Sales Support Team Leader Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Cardiff area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.