Up to £25000 per annum
11 days ago
Vehicle Service Administrator
We are seeking a Vehicle Service Administrator to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Guildford area.
Our Client is part of a network of dealerships across Surrey and West Sussex They are a privately owned business representing an iconic brand. There is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their staff and customers they want to inspire each other to delight their customers. They have fantastic facilities with a great team ethic, with over 15% of staff members being with the business for 10 Years Plus!
Our Client is offering the successful Service Administrator Technician:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £25,000 with the opportunity for overtime on top
- 24 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Discounted lease car scheme
- Discounted servicing for both yours and your family's vehicles
- Industry leading professional development
- Discounts across major high street retailers
Duties of a Service Administrator with our Client
- Assisting with the processing of warranty claims in the 14 day submission time
- Thorough checking of warranty claims
- Cataloguing photos from Technician's for claims processing
- Taking videos / photos of alloy wheel issues for claiming
- Ensure all replaced warranty components are handed to the Warranty department to be stored for the required period
- Organising the return Warranty parts back to Manufacturer
- Disposal / destruction of warranty parts at the required time / claim period
- Carry out warranty self audits on a monthly basis
- Printing and collating of daily job cards for the Service Advisors
- Checking for recalls and stamping the job sheets
- Raising paper work / job packs in preparation of customer's appointments in a timely fashion
- Assist the Workshop Controller with invoice costing
- Assist with costing of items noted on the Vehicle Health check from Technicians
- Check systems for future work on each job and where suitable arrange follow up with Customer Services
- Assist Service Advisors with Check in and out process
- Updating vehicle and customer records
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Previous Automotive Service Administration experience is desirable
- Previous DRIVE experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Full UK driving licence
- IT literate
- Efficient and ability to multi task
- Team work
- Ability to prioritise
- Flexible in approach to work
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Service Administrator to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Administrator role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.