Up to £23000 per annum
6 days ago
- Service Advisor required for Franchise Approved Dealership in Cardiff!
- £19,211.40 basic per annum with an OTE of £23,000 per annum!
- 45 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm!
- Chance to join a great brand and dealership group!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's Franchise Approved Car Dealership in Cardiff!
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work along with several other Vehicle Service Advisors and be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. Vehicle Service Advisors greet customers into the Automotive Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress and keep customers informed of progress.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with strong IT skills would be of high priority Previous or present experience working as a Vehicle Service Advisor is essential at this stage. Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and general knowledge of warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is not essential. Lastly, a UK driving license with minimal points will be essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of £19,211.40 per annum.
- Uncapped on-target-earnings of £23,000 per annum made up of a bonus scheme and overtime at an enhanced rate of time and a third.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- A contributory workplace pension scheme.
You are required to work a 45 hour week on a shift pattern between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday (9 hour days). You are also required to work 8:00am-1:00pm Saturday however only 1 in 3 is required and this is paid at the overtime rate mentioned above.