Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
- Vehicle Service Advisor required in Tewkesbury!
- Up to £21,000 starting salary with up to £500+ uncapped monthly bonus potential!
- Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:30pm with 1 in 4 or 5 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm!
A rare and not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Tewkesbury!
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a team of two other Vehicle Service Advisors, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first-class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets. You will greet customers into the Service Department and book their vehicles in for associated repair work, have extensive liaison with the workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle whilst taking payments for work completed.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Tewkesbury. Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate would need to have prior or present experience working as a Vehicle Service Advisor or within a similar role with the automotive industry and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Overall you will have a passion for working for the manufacturer and have very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency (experience with the Autoview dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential). Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and general knowledge of automotive warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary of up to £21,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped monthly performance-related bonus potential of £500+.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- A contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local business.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:30pm and Saturdays on a rota 8:30am-12:30pm.