Dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
- Vehicle Service Advisor required in Hereford!
- Fully negotiable starting salary plus bonus earned.
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:00am-12:00pm!
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved car dealership in Hereford!
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor you will work alongside a small team of Vehicle Service Advisors as well as an aftersales team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of progress, and carry out where possible upselling of additional products and services.
The successful candidate would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Pinnacle preferable) would be of high priority. Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would also be advantageous but is not essential. Recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor with a franchise approved car dealership would be highly advantageous however is non-essential provided you have a strong track record in customer service. A UK driving license with minimal points is also essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £2-4,000 per annum.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a large nationwide dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with a lunch break and Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm (1 in 2 required).
If this Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hereford please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.