Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum
8 months ago
Service Advisor for Premium Motorcycle Dealership
Basic £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
Company Pension/ Health Care
5.5 days per week
- Supervise technician performance
- Prepare schedules and plan staff duty rotations to ensure that servicing and repairs are completed as quickly as possible
- Manage the sales process to contact existing customers when their next scheduled service is due.
- ensure that services and repairs are completed within agreed time frames and that customers are kept fully informed along the way
- responsible for providing customers with estimates and accurately invoicing for work carried out.
- Basic Salary of £18,500 to £22,000 depending on experience
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Health care