Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Car Service Advisor Required in Poole
- Up to £20,000 Basic (£25,000 OTE)
- 8.00am - 6.00pm + 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30-12.30
Our automotive client in Poole is actively seeking a Service Advisor who has a proven track record working in an automotive service department.
As an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor, you must be able to:
* Deal with customers ranging from B2B or B2C.
* Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
* Produce job cards/service sheets.
* Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
* Deal with customer complaints.
* Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
* Work well within a team across all departments.
This is a busy department seeing up to 40 customers a day so you will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to up-sell additional products and services to their customers.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday, Saturday morning rota.
Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor is essential.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Dorset, please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement now
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.