Vehicle Service Advisor required in Northampton.
Salary: £21-25,000 / OTE £26-30,000.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00-18:00, Saturday (1 in 3) 08:30-12:30.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Vehicle Service Advisor within a Main Car Dealership based in Northampton. The role will be a primary point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing and maintaining as well as managing the flow of information between Front of House and the Workshop Team.
Vehicle Service Advisor Responsibilities:
* Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer's needs and requirements.
* Confirming information such as the customer's contact details and payment method.
* Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
* Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
* Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
* Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous automotive customer-facing experience would be required as well as a full UK driving licence, due to the need to manoeuvre customer's and company vehicles in the course of the role.
As well as a competitive package all employees provided with access to the benefits scheme, which offers a host of significantly discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc. You will also have access to our Company Car Scheme, which provides you with the option of leasing a new vehicle at a discounted rate.
Front of House Motor Trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.