Vehicle Service Advisor Required in Shrewsbury
Basic Salary up to £22,000 and OTE £25,000
Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings (Paid Additionally)
Must Be Motor Trade Experienced
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Shrewsbury are currently looking for an Experienced Service Advisor to join their Service Team to assist with the day to day runnings of the department.
Key Duties for the successful Service Advisor:
- Meeting and Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
- Assisting with customers concerns and comments
- Writing out job cards and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Explaining problems and repairs to customers
- Estimating the time needed for services and repairs
- Handling customer queries and complaints
- Upselling additional service products
- Minimum 12 months automotive service advisor experince
- Knowledge of vehicle parts and services
- Customer-facing and strong communication skills
- Self-motivated enthusiastic attitude
Applicants must have a working experience in Customer Service within the Motor Trade to be considered for the role.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Shropshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Customer Service Advisor through to Service Manager.